• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Failure: Event 'phys_hosting_update' for object with ID '26'

Polli

Basic Pleskian
Hi everyone

Could someone pls help me at this. I didn´t get it. A forum search about this was not successfull.

Code:
/opt/psa/admin/bin/php -f /opt/psa/admin/plib/scripts/interface_async_executor.php -- EventListener /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/git/library/EventListener.php handleEvent admin

It seems to me that there was an issue at deleting a Domain. I´ve insertet a new Domain and tried some Settings before moving from another Server. I had no DNS data at this time. So i get an Error that the DNS record points at the wrong IP. I decided to wait until i get access at the DNS-Settings and deleted the domain. Today i get all data and i´ve inserted the new domain on my server with no errors. Everything is running fine so far. I ´ve looked at the event manager today and found the message above.

Could this lead into trouble? How can i solve this issue?

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 9
Looks like database inconsistency. Have you tried to fix it with

# plesk repair db

?

I would suggest you contact Plesk Support Team. They will check inconsistency and fix it directly on your server.

Sorry for double posting. My Plesk License is not allowed to get support directly from Plesk. My Provider is not able to help cause of an Plesk issue.

I´ve deleted another domain and get the same error message again. So it seems that there is an issue with deleting domains.
There are some entrys left in the db but they dont seem to be a problem. Just causing the error message wich is iritating.

If some of the dev´s take a look at this post they maybe get an idea of what is going wrong. Repair tool did not found any errors.

My System:
Debian 10.11 on a dedicated machine.
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.41 Update #1

Error message:

Code:
Event 'phys_hosting_update' for object with ID '19'

Code:
'/opt/psa/admin/bin/php' '-f' '/opt/psa/admin/plib/scripts/interface_async_executor.php' '--' 'EventListener' '/opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/git/library/EventListener.php' 'handleEvent' 'admin'

task_error.jpg

I have two Plesk servers (one for testing)
When deleting a subscription, I get the same error every time in "task manager":
Event 'domain_delete' for object with ID '....'
and
Event 'phys_hosting_delete' for object with ID '....'
does this mean that something was removed incorrectly?
how to fix it?

Status is 'FAILURE' in the system.
Is there anything that needs to be done about it, any actions?
Retrying the task does nothing

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2023-10-09 193021.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2023-10-09 193021.png
    97.6 KB · Views: 7
I see, sorry, from your previous post that was not clear. Anyway, please contact Plesk support, so that they can check the issue on your server. I cannot determine what actions are executed correctly, which are not and why. It needs checking on your server.

I have plesk on a vps and my license does not include support. The problem ALWAYS occurs when deleting a subscription.
I installed one server from scratch, on a clean installation the problem also occurs. So I suspect it's not just me.

Do you have an idea how to fix it and does this message indicate that something is wrong?

I do not know what is causing it. It needs to be investigated on the server. You could also try to run "plesk repair db", "plesk repair web", "plesk repair fs" and "plesk repair installation" and see if this fixes anything, but else the cause cannot be found just by these logged events.

If you bought your license from a reseller, your reseller should provide support for you. If the reseller does not provide support, here is an alternative:
https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/12388090147095-How-to-get-support-directly-from-Plesk-

Back