• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Feature Request: H1 Title Module

dave-ha

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

In addition to Jonathans feature requests for the next release I would like to add this one:

Title Module:
A page title is a standard element on almost every web page. Currently with WPB, you have to add a Text&Image Module, write the title text and assign the Heading 1 font style to each page separately. Could WPB be enhanced with a page-specific or site-wide title module which copies the title from the page settings and outputs it in H1 tags? The H1 module should be featured in the initial layouts on site creation.

Last edited:
Hello again Egor,

The current breadcrumbs module fits my needs, thank you.

The suggestion was that the standard themes provided by WPB would be prefilled with an additional Text&Images module. The idea behind it was that web pages usually contain an H1 title followed by one or more blocks of content. Using a separate module for each content block facilitates the management of content, also for paragraphs of text. Currently, when setting up a website, you need to add (usually) a Text&Images module for the content manually on each and every page.

But I realise now that content types vary and an additional Text&Images module would not be suitable for some sites. So, a better solution might be a function to copy an existing page. It would increase efficiency when setting up web sites / web pages with WPB.

What is your opinon?

Copying of existing page it's interesting feature request. I'm not sure that such feature will be useful for anyone else, but anyway I'll inform our PM about your idea.

If anyone thinks that such feature will be useful, please let us know in this thread.

Thanks!

Back