• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Feedback form error

S

snyhof

Cannot send feedback. Please check your connection settings and try again.
Mailbox name not allowed. The server response was: Sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts.

"that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts."
What does this mean - allowed rcpthosts?

It looks like some misconfiguration on mail server. Which mail server do you use for sending e-mails? Try to check solution in Internet using error which you have. You should find a lot of articles concerning this situation.
Here is also one article on SWsoft KB which probably could be helpful: http://kb.swsoft.com/en/168

Cannot send a second message within half an hour. Please try later.

How can I change this value? I cannot make changes to my server settings and then test it with this restriction in place.

This was working, I don't understand why it changed. None of my client sites are working.

Maximum letter size 5000 KBytes
Check the passwords for mailboxes in the dictionary (not checked)

Relaying

authorization is required: SMTP (checked)

Use no relay restrictions for the following networks: (empty) Should I add something here?

I am using windows 2003 server Enterprise Edition

As I understand not only notifications from Sitebuilder do not work but also clients can not send e-mails? Is that right? If so, it is definitely some issues related to configuration on mail server. Which server is used as mail server? Is this the same server where Plesk and Sitebuilder installed? If so, try to check mail log files for mail server which is used. You should get more exactly errors which could help us to identify what the real issue is.

Is this the same server where Plesk and Sitebuilder installed?

Yes.

Which server is used as mail server?

I do not know, how do I check what mail server I use?
I see .../webmail/horde in IIS
There is also SSOServer ??

I do have my support for VPS working on this also. I will look at the log files.

Back