• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved few issues in plesk

Stephan Griesel

Basic Pleskian
Hi guys,

Hope someone can help me. I picked up a few issues with Plesk. It keeps prompting me for password once I have logged in. For instance I would log in and if I click on my domains it would request password again, why is that?

Also I found as soon as I change something on one of my domain I get error similar to one below, for this one I change php version on one of the domains to version 5.6, I got the error below but it still changed the version though:

Error: phpinimng failed: invoke-rc.d: initscript plesk-php56-fpm, action "status" failed. invoke-rc.d: initscript plesk-php56-fpm, action "status" failed. Service plesk-php56-fpm is down after attempt to start it

Have you tried to clean browser cache and cookies? What about the same behaviour in other browsers?

Back