• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Form Mail / PHP not working.... Help!

M

mastana

Hi ,

I just pulled over this site form my old cobalt box ...where the script works just fine , but its not working in the plesk box.... any ideas why .... anyone ??

This is the form.php that i post to ..... the confirmation page comes up but no email is sent by the form.

Anyone??

<?php
$location = "http://www.sikhnation.com/FreeBookRequestConfirmation.html";
$body = ("<table border=\"0\" cellpadding=\"6\" cellspacing=\"0\" style=\"border-collapse: collapse\" bordercolor=\"#111111\" width=\"500\">");
while(list($key, $value) = each($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {
if ($key != "sort" && $key != "recipient" && $key != "subject") $body .= ("<tr><td width=\"150\"><b>$key</b></td><td>$value</td></tr>\n");
}
$body .= "</table>";

if (mail("$recipient", "$subject", "$body", "From: SikhNation FREE Book Request Form <$recipient>\nContent-type: text/html\n\n")) { header("Location: $location"); }
else { echo ("We have a problem sending an email<p>\n"); }

?>

Looks straightforward, have you watched the access_log, error_log, and maillog for any errors to pop out?

Back