1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Form Mail / PHP not working.... Help!

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by mastana, Feb 27, 2005.

1. mastana

mastana Guest

Hi ,

I just pulled over this site form my old cobalt box ...where the script works just fine , but its not working in the plesk box.... any ideas why .... anyone ??

This is the form.php that i post to ..... the confirmation page comes up but no email is sent by the form.

Anyone??

<?php
    $location = "http://www.sikhnation.com/FreeBookRequestConfirmation.html";
    $body = ("<table border=\"0\" cellpadding=\"6\" cellspacing=\"0\" style=\"border-collapse: collapse\" bordercolor=\"#111111\" width=\"500\">");
    while(list($key, $value) = each($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {
    if ($key != "sort" && $key != "recipient" && $key != "subject") $body .= ("<tr><td width=\"150\"><b>$key</b></td><td>$value</td></tr>\n");
    }
    $body .= "</table>";

if (mail("$recipient", "$subject", "$body", "From: SikhNation FREE Book Request Form <$recipient>\nContent-type: text/html\n\n")) { header("Location: $location"); }
    else { echo ("We have a problem sending an email<p>\n"); }

?>

2. eWebtricity

eWebtricity Guest

Looks straightforward, have you watched the access_log, error_log, and maillog for any errors to pop out?