• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Fresh Install "Access to the destination folder is forbidden." File Sharing

Lucius0101

New Pleskian
Hello! I'm new to the forum, so maybe that's a newbie question.

I am trying to set up File Sharing, however when uploading a file, the error message appears: "Unable to upload the files: Access to the destination folder is forbidden".

When looking for possible solutions, I found this link, so I decided to create a new subdomain with nothing inside, and configure File Sharing on it, but also without success.

• Product: Plesk Obsidian 18.0.25

Can help me please?

Attachments

• FireShot Capture 136 - File Sharing - Plesk Obsidian 18.0.25 - 207.246.73.38.png
    FireShot Capture 136 - File Sharing - Plesk Obsidian 18.0.25 - 207.246.73.38.png
    22 KB · Views: 2
I would recommend doing the sharing over Nextcloud or Seafile for example as the file sharing from Plesk is planned to be removed soon:

You would be wasting time setting all up now.

Can you check the ModSecurity log if it is enabled? It could also be blocking it and causing such error.

Back