• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Frontpage extension

G

gmonnet

Hi,

I have a server FC4 and Plesk 8.3 with the Frontpage extension...

On an other server I have FC6 and Plesk 8.3 and it's not possible for find the Frontpage extension!!

Is it normal??

Thanks for your answer...

Nice day.

Gwen

FP Extensions have reached end of live long time ago...

and that you have it on your FC4, it must be installed before under a older Version of Plesk and was keept during upgrades. Since new installation of Plesk >=8.1 it is no more supported, but try to search on the Forum there a lot of Threads about it.

Also: http://www.rtr.com/fpsupport/

Brujo

I have got a New Server Build with Centos5 + Plesk 8.3
In this Installation FrontPage is NOT getting Installed by Default,
I need FrontPage on this New Server because I have to Migrate Domains from one of the OLD Plesk 7.5.4 Server using FrontPage to this New Plesk 8.3 Server.
But Unable to understand how FrontPage website will work on New Plesk 8.3 without FrontPage Installation?

Can I get RPM for FrontPage using on Plesk 8.3 ?

Else what is the solution ?
Solution Required?

The Frontpage addon for Linux is no longer available so you cannot use Plesk 8.3 if you still require Frontpage as the plugin.

I need FrontPage in Plesk 8.3

Hello,

I Need FrontPage in Plesk 8.3 even as a Plug-in,
Where I can get the Plug-In which ca b installed in Plesk 8.3

FrontPage Extensions have reached end of live long time ago...

just don't use frontpage ;-)

How Old FrontPage website work on Plesk 8.3

Hello,

It's easy to say that "FrontPage Extensions have reached end of live"

But what will happen to old websites working on plesk 7.5.4
when we Move them to New Plesk 8.3

There has to be some solution,
so that FrontPage websites work well on New Plesk 8.3

Form Properties & FrontPage

I acknowledge that frontpage server extensions have reached the end of their natural life.

However, I am trying to put a form on a website which will be emailed to me. The website has been built with Microsoft Publisher.

On the Form Properties for the Submit button, it gives the following options:

1. "Save the data in a file on my Web Server". It says "to use this option, confirm that your ISP supports Microsoft FrontPage server extensions (version 2.0 or higher)."

2. "Send data to me in e-mail". This is the one that I want to use. It says "to use this option, confirm that your ISP supports Microsoft FrontPage98 server extensions (version 3.0 or higher)."

3. "Use a program from my ISP". It says "You will need to work closely with your ISP to use this option."

The form is currently configured for option 2, and is at http://www.voipitis.eu/

I am using Plesk 8.1.0. Can anyone advise as to how this can be achieved? Thanks in advance.

Back