• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved FTP connection Issue in filezilla

najmulislam

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
window 11
Plesk version and microupdate number
My ftp connection not working I try to connect ftp from fileZilla is anyone know how it work?

I have the same problem. How can I use filezilla and ftp conection?
Thanks in advance!!!

My version:
Plesk Obsidian Web Pro Edition
Versión 18.0.63 Actualización #4

Could you please confirm what exactly appears to be the issue? Do you get any particular error message in FileZilla? The more details you provide, the easier it will be for us to help.

Hello.

What parameters are correct?

Protocol: ftp, sftp, ?
server: ftp.domain.com, sftp.domain.com, srv.domain.com, ?

Before of it have I make something in plesk panel?

I have tried some ways and have not worked.

Here the errors I have received.

Thanks in advance.

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-16 a las 17.29.23.png

Please use the FTP protocol, the hostname value can be your server hostname/IP address or a domain/subdomain that resolves on the server IP. From what I can see, the error indicates that the login credentials are incorrect. You can find detailed instructions in our guide including how to find your FTP credentials. If there's still an issue, please let us know.

Sorry, but I have followed your guide and impossible. I have used every single parameter: hostname/ip/domain and nothing works.
Thank in advance!!!

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-17 a las 14.00.35.png

Back