• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Ftp for all domains

Netgen

Basic Pleskian
Is there any way to make an "admin" ftps to manage all file of my websites ? and not per subscription or domain?
i tried to manage that from contabo server but i dont have read ,write, edit permisions.

Can we help with that please?? im trying to use my visual studio code to manage my programs and must on every website use different creds

I don't think it's possible to have a 'global' FTP account as this would create some security issues. However you vote can for this feature to be added to Plesk on UserVoice: Creating a global FTP(S) account.

If you are trying to deploy apps/websites to different subscriptions try using Git for easier and faster deployment. It takes a bit more effort to setup and has a bit of a learning curve, but makes your life a lot easier in the end. Works great with VS code (and many other code editors).

Ok, Im using contabo vps server, i have access via ftp on the web files of plesk if use sftp or ftps isnt secure?

the problem with contabo is that dont have write permision , what is the command to add read and write permision ? the server has ubuntu

Back