• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question FTP login for statistics

llucas

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11.0
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.59 Update 2
Hello,

I don't understand what could be happening, I try to enter the PLESK statistics module and it actually asks me in a separate tab for the FTP username, I have two users, and I use one. I don't understand what could be happening to me, it won't let me log in.

Thanks, can someone help me. Good day!!!. Greetings,
Luis

The statistics can and are protected by default by a webserver password. The same user account is used for it that owns the subscription by default. But you can change it and also edit the password. Simply go into the "Password protected directories" link. There you find the /plesk-stat directory. You can add a new user to it and give that user a new password of your choice.

The statistics can and are protected by default by a webserver password. The same user account is used for it that owns the subscription by default. But you can change it and also edit the password. Simply go into the "Password protected directories" link. There you find the /plesk-stat directory. You can add a new user to it and give that user a new password of your choice.
Thank you very much for your help and continuing with the same issue when I entered, I was surprised by the following message and the server has been working since 02/27. I don't know why it doesn't show statistics.

This is the message:

This is the placeholder for Web statistics.
If you see this page, that means that statistics for your server was not gathered yet, or bandwidth was not used. Statistics is typically set to run once every 24 hours. If you do not see a change to this page in the next 24 hours contact your server administrator for assistance.

This page has been automatically generated by Plesk.

Thank you,

Has a statistics package been selected in the "Hosting Settings" of the domain?
Hello,

Forgive me but I don't understand it. I'm new to PLESK and I'm a little lost. What I have set up is this that I can attach.

Do I have to activate something or download something?

Thanks for your help,
Luis

Attachments

• web-statistics.png
    web-statistics.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 3
Yes, a statistics package has been selected.

Is the "Retain web and Traffics statistics" enabled in the service plan? If the subscription plan features are not synced with the plan, is it individually enabled?

Please make sure that no "statistics" jobs are hanging in the Linux process list:
ps aux | grep statistic

Please try to run statistics calculation manually:
plesk sbin statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=example.com

Might spaces follow some AWStats variables in psa.conf (that could prevent AWstats from working properly)?
What is the output of
grep ' $' /etc/psa/psa.conf

Is SELinux preventing AWStats from operating correctly?
# ausearch -i | grep denied | grep awsta

Do you have a custom log rotation file in place that might limit the number of log entries in a way that AWStats won't find anything to calculate when it's running? That could be located in /usr/local/psa/etc/.

Hello

Sorry for so much trouble. I can't find the SERVICE PLAN section on my PLESK, could it be that I don't have it? I attach a screenshot, a case that I have looked at online.

It's difficult for me because I'm new to PLESK, although I like it a lot.

Although I look with my FTP client and it is leaving a file in the logs folder

I attach screenshots. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
Luis

Attachments

• statistics.png
    statistics.png
    384.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    79.7 KB · Views: 4
  • folder-logs.png
    folder-logs.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 4
If you are in the first 30 days of usage, you're probably entitled to individual Plesk support. Have you considered opening a ticket?
https://support.plesk.com --> Sign in
Hello Peter, good morning.

I've had it for more than a month. Too bad I think they won't give me support. I am a bit lost. I don't know what to do. I can not think of anything.

Thank you!! for your help,
Luis

Back