• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Full Backup in Plesk

Samuel Desloges

Basic Pleskian
Hello,
I don't know if my full backup is OK.

At the end of my backup, plesk say me:

Warning: Extension "Skins and Color Schemes"
Unable to back up data. Error: Failed to create archive: Transport error: File or dir not exists

Warning: Extension "Notifier"
Unable to back up data. Error: Failed to create archive: Transport error: File or dir not exists

Can I hope to use my full backup without problem if I must restore my backup ?

Thanks.

Actually it is just warnings but not errors. Some parts of previously installed extensions are not on the place. I think it may be ignored.

Hi there,

I have a similar issue where my backups don't fully work and give the following message: 'The backup {Date/Time} was created and can be restored, although some minor issues occurred'

When I clicked on 'view the log' it displayed the following error message:

Warning: Extension "Patchman automatic integration"

Please can someone assist me in understanding what has happened and if there is a fix urgently.

Thanks in advance

Something wrong with installed extensions. Have you tried to install or re-install them and make a backup after that?

Back