• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Game server module? Where is it?

K

kieranmullen

OK so I installed my key for the game server module.

I have to install the game server module first for counterstrike.

When I click on system>Manage Modules>The only option I have is to add a module which is via rpm or sh only.

So where do I get this from?

I am running 754

Thank you

First look in the control panel, in Server - Updater. Look for a line 'Plesk Counter-Strike game server module', if it's there and says 'not installed', then install it from the updater.

Otherwise, you can locate the RPM file usually in:

/root/psa/PSA_7.5.4/rpm_YourOSVersion/opt/modules/csgs

FYI

[root@games opt]# pwd
/root/psa/PSA_7.5.4/rpm_RedHat_el3/opt
[root@games opt]# dir
PPWSE api drweb mail migration perl sshterm vault
[root@games opt]#

IOW doesnt exist.

Thx!

Originally posted by kieranmullen
FYI

[root@games opt]# pwd
/root/psa/PSA_7.5.4/rpm_RedHat_el3/opt
[root@games opt]# dir
PPWSE api drweb mail migration perl sshterm vault
[root@games opt]#

IOW doesnt exist.

Thx!
If I had known you were on a Virtuozzo/VPS I would not have suggested either the Server-Updater or to look in this directory. Since I already know that neither of these would be appropriate for a Virtuozzo server. However, I do not recall you mentioning this fact in any of your posts. Per your request I will no longer make any replies to your posts. Have a better day tomorrow :)

Performed this action to restore icon...

mysql -u admin -p psa
use psa
REPLACE misc SET param="disable_updater", val="false";
service psa restart

Afterwards got this...

Service is not available now, probably your Plesk is misconfigured. You can reinstall VPS with Plesk here.
Internal Plesk error occurred: AutoInstallerManager::getAutoInstaller() failed: AutoInstallerManager::_autoInstallerCall() failed: autoinstaller failed: Auto-installer does not work inside Virtuozzo environment. Refer to your service provider in order to obtain Plesk updates.

OK...so it is back to the shell I guess

I believe I said if you had nothing to add regarding the question to not post.

thx

Back