• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

get other extensions to show up in the httpdocs folder

V

vinnie

Guest
Hi would somebody please post how I can get other extensions to show up in the httpdocs folder. Currently I can get index.html and index.php to show up but when I try index.htm the site defaults to a "Fedora Core Test Page" It instructs to "prevent this page from ever being used, follow the instructions in the file /etc/httpd/conf.d/welcome.conf." I don't know how to edit this. Am I only able to use the .html and php extensions?
 
i think u change the default pages either from .htaccess file in your area (try to log on as a root) or by modifying htttpd.conf
 
Go to /etc/httpd/conf and add the extensions you want in httpd.conf. Look for the line beginning with 'DirectoryIndex' around line 410 or so. Be sure to restart httpd so that the changes take effect.
 
Back
Top