1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Getting username and password from registration module

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.0 for Linux' started by jbays, Nov 14, 2007.

1. jbays

jbays Guest

I understand the purpose of the registration module and how it facilitates data entry in the eshop and blogs. As a Site Owner (and administrator) I would like to receive some sort of notification when a new user registers. Specifically, I'd like to know their username and password. I would like to create an account for them in SiteBuilder using that username and password.

I know the registered user receives an e-mail from anonymous@mywebsitename.com which contains their username and password. Is there anyway I can get at that information so I can set them up in SiteBuilder?

Also, a nice future feature would be to allow us to add a fields to the registration module. I'd like to add a field for their desired domain name.

Thanks for any direction you can provide.

Jason