• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Got Forbidden Error When Access Extension

9musashi

Basic Pleskian
Hello, I install Warden Antispam, I could access their interface with admin account. But when I try to login with customer or even reseller account I got
Code:
Forbidden You are not authorized to access the requested URI [application_settings/index]
error if I want to access Warden interface.

Anybody could help me ?

Thanks

Hi!

I have the same problem when the customer log into plesk... No problem with the root user. Did you manage to solve this?

Regards!

Hello @9musashi + @RuiCadete,

the server admin has to allow the access first (see "Permissions" setting in the admin panel of "Warden Antispam").
There you can define the access for 3 types of roles: "Mail Users" + "Customers" + "Resellers". If access is granted, there should be no warning.

Users with the role "Webmaster" cannot access the settings within the subscription even though the "Warden Antispam" icon is in the navbar. It will trigger the error that you mentioned above because this role is not considered by the extension "Warden Antispam". Maybe I will make a bug report about it because it can be quite confusing.

Best regards,
Michael

If you want to open a support ticket in our client area I can give you a hotfix for this. Otherwise the fix will be included in the next release :)

Back