• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Help please! My website is not working

Mirandacorrea

New Pleskian
Hey everyone! I have a problem that I can't seem to fix. I added a new domain in my hosting, I linked my database with wordpress and everything seemed to be going fine, but everytime I try to open my website an error occurs (I'll include in this post a screenshot of what appears in my screen when I try to open my page, I'm from Argentina so it's in spanish, but it basically says "you can't access this site") I have watched a lot of tutorials and read a lot of forum answers but I just can't seem to figure out what's wrong. I have tried changing the user and password in my wp-config.php file but nothing changed. I think the problem is that there ir as error of connection with the database. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• Captura de Pantalla 2021-06-16 a la(s) 10.48.50.png
    Captura de Pantalla 2021-06-16 a la(s) 10.48.50.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Captura de Pantalla 2021-06-16 a la(s) 12.04.26.png
    Captura de Pantalla 2021-06-16 a la(s) 12.04.26.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 11
Hi, an error seems to be from the database side. It looks like you it does not properly connect with the database.

Follow this link
to check step by step guide on how to connect your database with your website.

I believe i will work for you.

The first screenshot is about DNS misconfiguration: domain name is not linked to a site. You have to check that the domain name points to the Plesk server at domain name registrar.

Back