• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Helpdesk for domains ...

J

JoaoCorreia

Howdy,

Is there any application supported by Plesk for providing a helpdesk system to a domain client ?

I've been using http://www.cerberusweb.com/ for 3 years, but now they changed the biz model and its more expensive. I payed 100 USD for 1 domain unlimited time, now its an ammount per time !

Anyone knows any other good helpdesk system thats cheaper ?

Best regards
Joao Correia

What about osTicket (support ticket system), or the Help Desk module of Plesk itself? (Plesk Help Desk requires purchase of an addon license key)

I cannot remember the names of the other HelpDesk software which I have tried before :( (brain dead today)

I do think Cerberus is worth the price (I too started on a $99 license years ago), but if it doesn't fit with your business then fair enough. Free alternatives include osCommerce and RT, cheap alternatives include clientexec and perldesk. Whilst I'm no fan myself, Kayako offers a monthly license which may work for you.

Back