• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Ho to activate or start collecting statistics ?

andyas

New Pleskian
Hello @

I am new to this forum and also using the parallel plesk panel only for some weeks and I have to say I am not very familiar with the advanced stuff.
I am using version 11.0.9

My problem is that website is online now for almost 1 month and no statistic or usage data are collected:
" disk space used: 0 data transfer this month: 0 "
"This is the placeholder for Web statistics. If you see this page, that means that statistics for your server was not gathered yet, or bandwidth was not used. Statistics is typically set to run once every 24 hours. If you do not see a change to this page in the next 24 hours contact your server administrator for assistance. This page has been automatically generated by Plesk. "

I made some research here on the forum but I could only find solutions for older versions and those one didnt give me any results...

Please any help or ideas more than welcomed ...
Txs

You can calculate the domain name statistics by

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=yourdomain.com

But also make sure you have turned on log rotate for that domain name for future stats

HI, txs for answer. I am receiving a "No permission" message to this command .. I am the only user and admin of this server, I have to login with my user name and passw., no?not with the Ftp credentials?

Sorry, but as said everything is new for me, I come from a shared hosting account where everything was on button press ... and the true is that the starter guide has a lot of lacks of information, they are some basic steps missing .

Also how do I turn on the log rotate for that domain?
Txs Andy

thxs. yes that was the problem, now I am in root I have permission but the answer is: Option "domain" is not recognized.

I typed: /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-one --mydomain=mydomain.com

Try to run

# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --help

and find that correct option is --domain-name but not --mydomain

txs a lot really for taking time on this. Yes, I undertand now the "domain-name=mydomain.com"
well this is what I get as answer on bought lines, I dont know if second one worked.....or no?...:

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics--calculate-one--domain-name=mydomain.com
No such file or directory

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --help
Usage: /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics [ options ]
--calculate-all Calculate statistics for all domains
--calculate-one Calculate statistics for <domain-name>
--domain-name|-d <string>
--help|-h display this help and exit
If no options specified - calculate statistics for all domains

It should be

# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=mydomain.com

instead of

# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics--calculate-one--domain-name=mydomain.com

worked very good and everything there, the problem I have now that the stats stop to update, shows only till 23 July... do I have to manually update the stats or there is a way to automatically have the updates?
Txs

Back