• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

"Home Page" Icons of my Clients-Area are not the same

S

SergioT

Hi Folks,

i got a big problem and i don't know right now, how to resolve it. i hope that somebody can help me.
i got a rootserver with openSUSE 11 and Plesk 9.2.2.

my problem is ... after i've clicked on "Settings" (in my Admin Control Panel), i clicked on "Home Page Presets" and then i've chosen "Default Client Home Page". I've defined the "Home Page" of my clients over there, until this point everything worked fine.

Now i logged into plesk as a client and the "Home Page" is like i defined it before in my Admin Control Panel.

Here starts now my problem:
When i click on Domains after i've logged in as a client and i choose another Domainname, then there are appearing other icons on my "Home Page" that i've deactivated before, when i was configuring everything under "Default Client Home Page".

I don't know how or where to define settings, so every Home Page of each Domainname looks equal. i would like to know what to do, so it doesn't matter which domainname i choose, every "Home Page" of each Domain looks the same.

Can anybody please help me?

Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards
FabFive

Back