• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Hook page

D

dgiff

Hi,

Is there anyway to make a hook page for the people who aren't logged-in when they go to publish a site? So if a prospective client is trying out sitebuilder and doesn't have a hosting plan setup, when they go to publish, they will be brought to my sign-up script. Instead of the contact your host or server administrator which is what it says now. A lot of the people I deal with aren't internet savvy and don't even know what servers or hosts are. I couldn't find some of these sentences in the language files. Maybe I just have to keep looking. I noticed most the code is compiled so I didn't even try editing the wizard. Does swsoft do custom mods like this? Or offer a copy of the source so I can make my own customizations?

Thanks,

Derek

Does swsoft do custom mods like this?
Yes, but this isn't cheap :)

If you have experience with XSL, try to look at /usr/local/sitebuilder/src/resources/styles/Wizard/Publish/Trial.xsl

Back