• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Horde Activesync folder structure problem

Kratos97

New Pleskian
Hi,

I'm using Plesk 12.5 and I have set-up Horde to provide ActiveSync connection to Outlook 2019.

Everything works fine, except when I create a new folder\subfolder.

I was working in IMAP, so I already had a "folder structure", then I switched to EAS.

Let's say i have a folder in "INBOX > Folder1" and I want to create a subfolder inside "Folder1": When I try to do it the folder is created but after some seconds it goes down in the folder list and changes the name to "INBOX.Folder1.SubFolder1" (This should be the IMAP Syntax)

Sometimes after some minutes the folder goes back to the right place with the right name but most of the times it doesn't.

That happened also with the folders that I had before the switch: some folders are OK, some others are in the same format "INBOX.Folder.subfolder"

Using the Webmail the structure is perfect, I don't know if it is a Outlook problem or a Horde setting that i'm missing.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks a lot.
Kratos

Back