• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Horde EAS - can't send mail through client

onki

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

I migrated on Onxy 17,5 asome mailboxes and I use Horde Exchange Active Sync.
I can send and receive emails in Horde Webmail and also calendar etc. is no problem.
Just sending emails from any external client (Outlook, Android Mail) is not possible. The mail is stuck in the outbox.
When I try to send mail through the Win10 Mail App with this account I do get a 0x86000c13 error message.

Any idea what is wrong. It worked perfectly on my old 12.5 Plesk.

Best regards
Onki

Last edited:
Hi onki,

from my previous experience, it has been always a good idea to check with different eMail clients, if you experience the very same issues/errors/problems there as well, to get to your root cause of your issue/error/problem. Pls. try to reproduce your described issue with for example => Thunderbird and pls. be aware, that we are a Plesk - related Community. ;) Consider to add additional error - messages from the other eMail - clients, for further investigations.

If you desire help for non - Plesk - related issues/errors/problems, you should consider to open a thread at => Home > Forum > General Discussion > Open Topics

Hi,

I understand that this forum is Plesk related but I am sure that the problem is plesk related as well.
I got a bit further anbd it seems to be a relaying problem.
Looking at my mail.log I can see the following, when I try to send a mail using any mail client:
NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from localhost[::1]: xx4 4.7.1 <[email protected]>: Relay access denied; from=<[email protected]> to=<[email protected]> proto=ESMTP helo=<lvpsxx-123-123-123.dedicated.xxxxxeurope.de>

When I send a mail to the same recipient through Horde Webmail it works:
Jul 18 07:12:49 lvpsxx-xxxx-7-233 postfix/smtp[9699]: D46C3101DEA: to=<[email protected]>, relay=gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[64.233.184.27]:25, delay=0.66, delays=0.16/0.01/0.11/0.39, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 2.0.0 OK 1500354769 e74si11870236wma.120 - gsmtp)

Any Idea how to allow others to use SMTP relay internally. The webserver is set to allow SMTP after authentification (default setting).

Best regards
Onki

Hi,

The problem was caused by postfix.
Modifying this line in main.cf solved the problem and I can send mails through all EAS clients now:
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8 [::1]/128

Best regards
Onki

Back