• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde is not properly configured

Seven Internet

New Pleskian
Just upgraded our 8.6 servers to 9.5.4 and i'm getting the follow message when trying to access webmail.

Some of Horde's configuration files are missing or unreadable
prefs.php

This file controls the default preferences for Horde, and also controls which preferences users can alter.
conf.php

This is the main Horde configuration file. It contains paths and basic items that apply to the core framework and all Horde applications.
mime_drivers.php

This file controls the global set of MIME drivers for the Horde framework, allowing applications to make use of programs such as enscript or mswordview to render content into HTML for viewing in a browser.
nls.php

This file provides localisation support for the Horde framework.
registry.php

The registry is how Horde applications find out how to talk to each other. You should list any installed Horde applications that you have here.
Create these files from their .dist versions in /usr/share/psa-horde/config and change them according to your needs.

I've removed psa-horde & psa-imp using yum and then run the autoinstall script and this hasn't worked. I'm stuck anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

There are several prefs.php files and all of these files belongs to psa-horde package:

# rpm -ql psa-horde | grep prefs.php
/etc/psa-webmail/horde/horde/prefs.php
/usr/share/psa-horde/lib/Horde/Kolab/Format/XML/hprefs.php
/usr/share/psa-horde/lib/prefs.php
/usr/share/psa-horde/scripts/import_squirrelmail_file_prefs.php
/usr/share/psa-horde/scripts/import_squirrelmail_prefs.php
/usr/share/psa-horde/scripts/import_squirrelmail_sql_prefs.php
/usr/share/psa-horde/services/prefs.php

It looks like that one of these prefs.php files is corrupted or missing.
I can recommend to remove all horde related packages with

# rpm -e psa-horde psa-imp psa-mnemo psa-turba psa-kronolith psa-ingo psa-mimp psa-passwd

And then run autoinstaller and select horde webmail for installation. I hope it will help.

Back