• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde webmail does not work anymore after upgrade

FIXED IT!!!

I had this same problem after applying an update. Not sure if it was the update but seems suspicious.

At least for me this was a matter of going into the PSA database on my MSSQL Server. Under the components table, the version for PHP5 was set to not installed even though I installed it and did so through plesk's installer.

I set this to the current version of PHP5 this solved it! I can select the version I'm using in both domain setup and PHP settings.

I'm having a similar issue with webmail. I did a fresh install of plesk 8.1 and restored my 7.5.6 profiles/backups everything else but webmail is working fine now. I am getting "Service Unavailable" whenever I try to go to webmail.domain.com, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling php/php5/webmail but it still shows the same error. Any thoughts?

Try looking to see if your application pool is started.

Have you installed ZEND Loader recently?

Well the thing is when I loaded Plesk 8.1 and loaded my backups I noticed that the shared IIS Plesk POOL doesn't work when I turn it on, so I had to choose "individual pools for each domain" and my domains work that way, so I'm not sure what to do now if it's the IIS POOL, php is working fine and yes I installed the zend loader with plesk.

Hi,

I had this problem. After hours of playing around and trying to hack IIS, I found that there was a link in the server components that I hadn't spotted. In server>Components there is a webmail hyperlink which lets you choose which mailserver and webmail client you want to use. Mine had reverted to "none".

Always the simple things :rolleyes:

Sorry for the delayed reply...

Zend loader kills the plesk PHP server. Your app pool died because PHP was probably crashing. It's a good idea to separate the sites into separate pools anyway to isolate the effects of a crashing pool.

Zend loader's install places a registry entry which tells the plesk PHP to use C:\Windows\php.ini (the php.ini for your public PHP instance). Horde uses settings from the php.ini in the plesk PHP instance. Remove this registry entry (it doesn't effect Zend Loader) and horde should start working again.

Anyway hope this helps someone

Solved

I have problem with Horde pear errors and its solved.

How;

I upload php_info.php to horde subdirectory and checked include_path line
"...\horde\pear" cant listed here.

Solve;

I added to line at c:\windows\php.ini

include_path ="C:/inetpub/vhosts/webmail/horde/pear;./lib;.;./includes;./pear"

and restarted plesk services. Its solved horde now works perfectly ...

Good Lucks

Re: webmail problem

Originally posted by hamed23100
Hi,

I have problem with webmail, I see plesk defaultpage while i try to see webmail.domain.com on all domains on server, is there any solution for it?
Check http://webmail.filabgold.com

1. be sure site webmail(default) does exist and is running
2. run websrvmng --reconfigure-webmail

these does not work

I have checked all you mentioned but no one worked for me, Pleas suggest more ways and exprences,
I want to mentioned i get all services on in plesk but with a Server monitor software i found IMAP is down

Please help me

Re: these does not work

I have checked all you mentioned but no one worked for me, Pleas suggest more ways and exprences,
I want to mentioned i get all services on in plesk but with a Server monitor software i found IMAP is down

Please help me

Which exact webmail and mailserver are you using?

Re: I use defaults

Hi,

I use defaults that come with Plesk 7.6 , Hord and IMAP i mean
Ofcourse i got these errors from time that i got my server i mean from 5 days ago
Please help me, You can check this problem also from http://webmail.filabgold.com

MailEnable Std, which is shpped with Plesk, does not support IMAP.

What is your Plesk instance exact version?

MY plesk version

Hi,

MY Plesk Version is 7.6.1 , i dont know what is IMAP at all , I have activate monitoring on my server and it sends me IMAP is down, Maybe it means there is no IMAP on server but I know that webmail does not work now.

Please help me to solve my problem,

Re: MY plesk version

Hi,

MY Plesk Version is 7.6.1 , i dont know what is IMAP at all , I have activate monitoring on my server and it sends me IMAP is down, Maybe it means there is no IMAP on server but I know that webmail does not work now.

Please help me to solve my problem,

send me private message with credentials and address of your problem server

Back