• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde with Plesk Interface

250 per server unlimited license and we are working on the linux installers now so it should be released this month.

Keep checking the release dates on our website we'll update them frequently.

Wow, 250??

That is to bad, i cant spend that much for what essentially i pay for but i give away for free. I have a 30 seat license and didnt even pay that much for plesk.
Guess its good i built my horde-icon set waay back when. Sure it doesn't do everything yours does but it does what i care about the most which is just make horde look good server wide.

And for anyone else who looks at this and thinks this is to much money, i would point you to the icon set i released GPL. Just download it to your plesk/horde default install forlder /usr/share/psa-horde on most linux systems and unzip the file. instantly you have a much better looking horde installation

You can download it for free from my website.
http://www.timothytuck.com
All the stuff i have done i give away for free and i have a fair amount of time in each, if you appreciate some of what i have done please consider donating from my homepage.

I will also now start on making up a couple of really good looking css templates for horde, so if anyone has any ideas let me know from my homepage as i never check this thread and now at 250 i have no reason to check it again unfortunately.

Price is a little high. I won't purchase straight away, possbily in 6 months but only if that's dollars and not pounds. If that's pounds I will just replace Horde with another client as posted on Atomics site.

How do you add icons to Horde then?

Matt

You will find an acceptible option here
This link was mentioned way back at the start of this thread.
I have been using it.
It is an OK theme for Horde.

But neither the above nor the psa-horde_kdeicons.zip options have any of the Plesk intereface options that I am hoping for with stev0's plan.

Furthermore. I will take the ease of a click via Plesk anyday over the manual headache of the two above options - which still leave all the old (ugly) Horde themes available for the end user to choose, anyway - unless you spend hours cleaning up this option also. I guess I'm too busy with other things.

We have added some of the latest screen shots to the website which you can see here

New Screen Shots

We will add more and also get a demo up as soon as we can.

Reply to eilko - you'd be correct if it were only 1 skin ...

However it's an entire in depth application and theme management system - allowing theme and application customization and private branding on an individual domain basis - seemlessly integrated with Plesk.

That makes it deserve a " wow ! "

eilko, you may not have seen the screen shots of the application.

http://www.sarito.com/index.php/screenshots.html

Rene

We will have a demo available as soon as we are done testing the Linux installers.

"wps_sober" Theme

Hello,

Any one can let me know on which PATH I need to Unzip
this "wps_sober" folder on Plesk 8.3 Centos5 Server?

Any Installation Note, old URLs are not working now.

www.chafardet.com/htheme.sh

get that, it will autoinstall uncompress the wps_sober theme.

in case you dont trust the download, ill paste the .sh code here.

Code:
#!/bin/sh

# File: custom Horde Theme Installer
# Author: k dot satirli at deecyne dot com
# Date: 08.18.2005
#
# Usage: put this script into a folder and execute it like so: sh script.sh
# Usage: the themes should be named 'wps_blue' and 'wps_sober'. Both are
# Usage: available at http://www.chafardet.com/ free of charge.

###                           ###
#                               #
#       Theme: wps_blue         #

echo "starting with theme 'wps_blue' "

echo " "

wget http://www.chafardet.com/wps_blue.tar.gz
tar -xvzf wps_blue.tar.gz
cd wps_blue

echo "moving files..."
mv imp/themes/wps_blue/ /usr/share/psa-horde/imp/themes
mv ingo/themes/wps_blue/ /usr/share/psa-horde/ingo/themes
mv jonah/themes/wps_blue/ /usr/share/psa-horde/jonah/themes
mv kronolith/themes/wps_blue/ /usr/share/psa-horde/kronolith/themes/
mv mnemo/themes/wps_blue/ /usr/share/psa-horde/mnemo/themes/
mv turba/themes/wps_blue/ /usr/share/psa-horde/turba/themes/
mv themes/wps_blue/ /usr/share/psa-horde/themes/
echo "done."

echo " "

echo "cleaning up."
rm -rf wps_blue
rm -rf wps_blue.tar.gz

echo " "
echo " - - - "
echo " "

#       Theme: wps_sober        #

echo "starting with theme 'wps_sober' "

echo " "

wget http://www.chafardet.com/wps_sober.tar.gz
tar -xvzf wps_sober.tar.gz
cd wps_sober

mv imp/themes/wps_sober/ /usr/share/psa-horde/imp/themes
mv ingo/themes/wps_sober/ /usr/share/psa-horde/ingo/themes
mv jonah/themes/wps_sober/ /usr/share/psa-horde/jonah/themes
mv kronolith/themes/wps_sober/ /usr/share/psa-horde/kronolith/themes/
mv mnemo/themes/wps_sober/ /usr/share/psa-horde/mnemo/themes/
mv turba/themes/wps_sober/ /usr/share/psa-horde/turba/themes/
mv themes/wps_sober/ /usr/share/psa-horde/themes/

echo "cleaning up."
rm -rf wps_sober
rm -rf wps_sober.tar.gz

echo " "
echo " - - - "
echo " "

echo "Fixing bug(s)..."
cp /usr/share/psa-horde/themes/wps_blue/graphics/help.png /usr/share/psa-horde/themes/wps_blue/graphics/help_index.png
cp /usr/share/psa-horde/themes/wps_sober/graphics/help.png /usr/share/psa-horde/themes/wps_sober/graphics/help_index.png

echo " "
echo "Done. Now change the theme in Horde."

that sh wasnt made by me, but i placed it there, to have it avaliable to all my servers from my personal domain.

regards,

htheme.sh Error

I follow the Instructions and Got Bellow Error;

mv: cannot move `imp/themes/wps_sober/' to a subdirectory of itself, `/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/themes/wps_sober'
mv: cannot move `ingo/themes/wps_sober/' to a subdirectory of itself, `/usr/share/psa-horde/ingo/themes/wps_sober'
mv: cannot move `jonah/themes/wps_sober/' to `/usr/share/psa-horde/jonah/themes': No such file or directory
mv: cannot move `kronolith/themes/wps_sober/' to a subdirectory of itself, `/usr/share/psa-horde/kronolith/themes/wps_sober'
mv: cannot move `mnemo/themes/wps_sober/' to a subdirectory of itself, `/usr/share/psa-horde/mnemo/themes/wps_sober'
mv: cannot move `turba/themes/wps_sober/' to a subdirectory of itself, `/usr/share/psa-horde/turba/themes/wps_sober'
mv: cannot move `themes/wps_sober/' to a subdirectory of itself, `/usr/share/psa-horde/themes/wps_sober'
cleaning up.

- - -

Fixing bug(s)...
cp: cannot stat `/usr/share/psa-horde/themes/wps_blue/graphics/help.png': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `/usr/share/psa-horde/themes/wps_sober/graphics/help.png': No such file or directory

Done. Now change the theme in Horde.

I tried many things but No Help!

Please Guide what to do?

I did the;
# chmod +x htheme.sh
# -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2140 May 8 2007 htheme.sh
# sh htheme.sh

But Same 'mv' error ?

What to do?

nice work, but way to expensive for a skin

I agree, too expensive. Those are some amazing skins for horde but they are still skins and i feel a little dissapointed after following this thread for so long and seeing the cost. I am also wondering why there is no online demo, if it is that easy to install why is there only screenshots not to mention plesk overwrites horde folder whenever a major upgrade is released, how will that work out
The idea is to get a lot of clients who will still be paying 30% for SUS. make it affordable or give out coupon codes because i dont see why i should pay practically the same amount i will pay for smartermail,Merak,Mailenable webmail client, mind you they are not just skins.
Yes i know they are windows platform, but if my client wants a better looking email i can always show them that.
Oh... and they have online demo too.

I did the;
# chmod +x htheme.sh
# -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2140 May 8 2007 htheme.sh
# sh htheme.sh

But Same 'mv' error ?

What to do?

thats very odd. does the .sh actually gets the file? double check that. those errors seems to me, like the .sh is not downloading the theme files.

at any rate, why dont you try downloading the .tar.gz yourself

then tar -xzf it

and try to do what the .sh does but by hand. that .sh has worked for me without failure always.

I'm using Plesk on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4

cheers,

htheme.sh Extracting all files

Hello JLChafardet,

The .sh file is Downloading the .tar.gz file and extracting it in "wps_sober" folder then when it try to move the files then it gives error;
Below "mv" command is NOT working, Actually this is the problem I did it myself also the full process but when I reach to "mv" command it gives Error.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mv imp/themes/wps_sober/ /usr/share/psa-horde/imp/themes
mv ingo/themes/wps_sober/ /usr/share/psa-horde/ingo/themes
mv jonah/themes/wps_sober/ /usr/share/psa-horde/jonah/themes
mv kronolith/themes/wps_sober/ /usr/share/psa-horde/kronolith/themes/
mv mnemo/themes/wps_sober/ /usr/share/psa-horde/mnemo/themes/
mv turba/themes/wps_sober/ /usr/share/psa-horde/turba/themes/
mv themes/wps_sober/ /usr/share/psa-horde/themes/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems "mv" command source & destination has some path issue.
I am using Plesk 8.3, Centos 5 Server.

Tell me i have to move files inside "imp/themes/wps_sober/" to "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/themes" or the full folder "wps_sober"

Back