• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde with Plesk Interface

Done! "wps_sober" Working Fine

Hello JLChafardet,

Thanks for your Help & Support.

I did it one by one using "cp" command.
And Now it's working Fine.

Thanks!

I agree, too expensive. Those are some amazing skins for horde but they are still skins.

It's not just a skin, it's completely integrated into the Plesk control panel with an add-on module for customizing and branding each clients webmail.

I am also wondering why there is no online demo, if it is that easy to install why is there only screenshots not to mention plesk overwrites horde folder whenever a major upgrade is released, how will that work out

Our website has only been live for a month we are going to put up a demo as soon as we release the Linux installer.

The HordeSkinsPlus product has been designed to preserve your original Horde configuration as an automatic backup when you install the product. This way you can safely and quickly uninstall our software, upgrade Plesk or Horde and reinstall in a few minutes.

make it affordable or give out coupon codes because i dont see why i should pay practically the same amount i will pay for smartermail,Merak,Mailenable webmail client

The price for HordeSkinsPlus is for unlimited domains, unlimited clients and unlimited support, one installation is a major improvement for all of your clients giving them one interface between webmail and the control panel not to mention the time it saves you in customizing and branding each clients webmail.

Comparing unlimited domains and clients per server of the products you mentioned.

SmarterMail Professional Edition 5.x - Unlimited Domains - Unlimited Users $749.00
SmarterMail Enterprise Edition 5.x - Unlimited Domains - Unlimited Users $1,199.00
Merak Standard Suite - Unlimited Users $1,520.00
Merak Professional Suite - Unlimited Users $3,376.00
Merak Enterprise Suite - Unlimited Users $8,176.00
Mailenable standard edition is free - Does not include webmail
Mailenable Professional edition Unlimited Domains - Unlimited Users $280.00
Mailenable Enterprise edition Unlimited Domains - Unlimited Users $620.00
Mailenable Support - separate from all products - US$260 for 5 tokens per year

All these products are only available for Windows and once installed you will still be left with 2 separate interfaces for your clients and you will never have the branding options the HordeSkinsPlus product gives you.

Oh... and they have online demo too.

Regarding demos you are totally right and as soon as we release the Linux installers we will release an online demo.

steve0

Quick Question (pre-demo)

If I make a server-wide config that excludes all all functions except mail (i.e. excludes kronolith calander, etc) does the end user interface also have these options removed from, for example, Start Up Application?

steve0

Quick Question (pre-demo)

If I make a server-wide config that excludes all all functions except mail (i.e. excludes kronolith calander, etc) does the end user interface also have these options removed from, for example, Start Up Application?

Yes one click does it all..

If you exclude an application that is selected as the start up application the start up application is automatically updated to the next application on the list and the options page for the application you excluded is removed. The application is also removed from the "Application Display Menu" under display options.

This happens automatically for any application you remove with 2 exceptions. If the application was not selected as the start application your start application would remain the same and If you exclude Horde, the Horde options page is left intact as the options for Horde are global.

Also if you were to make a server-wide config that excludes all functions except mail you are still able to add those applications back to any domain on your server individually or select a client and add them back to all of his/her domains without changing your server-wide default settings for the rest of the server.

cost

Hi,

I like the skins very much and would like to get them on my server. I would agree that the price is extremely good for those that want unlimited usage.

For those that don't however, why not bring down the cost slightly? I suspect many people simply want a nice looking email interface - and aren't so worried about the plesk integration.

At the moment, for me, squirrelmail with one of the fancy nutsmail.com skins or the free outlook skin would be a better option. Even the low-user count atmail webmail client seems a better option for us for example.

However, if it isn't us plesk users you are targetting, then fair enough :)

Cheers,
David

sorry, i've paid about 150 $ for a 30 user plesk and the skin is 250$.
If i buy a BMW for 100000$ then should i pay 150000$ for the radio???

Not wishing to put this product down, but with Plesk 9 now having the option of dumping the out dated Horde in favour of the greatly improved @Mail, I'm kinda thinking that maybe this product needs a re-think in price and features.

*Edit*

Come to think of it, is this product still live? Your website says you're still testing Plesk 8.4, urm, I'm on 8.6 and 9 just came out. Maybe this is out of date now.

Matt

Although it's a case of choice, i have mentioned it in an earlier post on these thread that the skin is a bit pricey, especially when you consider that unlimited users get the same pricing as a a 10 domain user.
Then you have the issue of the skin not supporting newer Plesk version.

Hey Guys, product is still alive, we have been working on version 2 and plesk 9 and just finishing testing. The website has not been updated to reflect the changes that have been made to the product but will be in the first week of January.

There will be a new pricing structure on the site that reflects what our customers have been asking for plus feedback we received from the Parallels Summit last year. We have been working closely with some our our clients to make the licensing easier and to automatically give out free demo's of the product to their customers. There will be a free fully functional demo available from our website that you can try in January.

We will also be at this years Summit in February - looking forward to seeing you there if your going . . :)

Back