• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Hourly backup with Google Drive Backup

MicheleB

Regular Pleskian
Hello,
I'd like to know if is possibile to set a hourly backup (incremental) with the "Google Drive Backup" extension (I've a licence of "Backup to Cloud Pro").
Now I can only set a daily backup on the backup section of Plesk.
Thanks.

The feature "Hourly Backup" is in the making in the scope of improvements of the Plesk Backup Manager. It is planned for this year, but there is no ETA yet in which one of the next updates it will become available.

The feature "Hourly Backup" is in the making in the scope of improvements of the Plesk Backup Manager. It is planned for this year, but there is no ETA yet in which one of the next updates it will become available.
Important for me is to backup to Google Drive, not just local. When you create a shedule backup, you can choose daily, weekly or monthly. A new option "hourly" would be perfect.

Plesk 18.0.54, published July 18th, 2023:
Added the ability to schedule hourly backups in Backup Manager. To enable the feature, add the following lines to the panel.ini file:

[pmm]
allowHourlyTask = on

By default, the ability to schedule hourly backups is only enabled for Plesk administrators. To enable resellers and customers to do so as well, go to Tools & Settings > Backup Manager, click Settings > select the “Allow customer and reseller accounts to schedule hourly backups” checkbox, and then click OK.

Back