• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved How can I install Plesk Migrator?

ray7496422

New Pleskian
hi
I want to install Plesk Migrator, but updated and upgraded does not have this option

7CJl1kQ.png

Hi ray7496422,

you might be interested, that the "old" Plesk Migrator version is still available. Pls. see => #3 for more informations regarding the installation.

Hi ray7496422,

pls. keep in mind that these are TWO different Migrator Manager versions. The "old" one named as "ppm-old" ( formerly named as "ppm" ) was re-named, when the new Plesk Migration Manager ( improved changes, more options, old bug removals, ... ) has been released and Plesk decided to release this new version as Plesk Extension, for what ever reason. ^^ - I'm glad the solution works for you! :)

Back