• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue How can I solve this without affecting my site [Migrate CentOS 8.5 to Alma, Rocky et. al.]

Server operating system version
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.41
Plesk version and microupdate number
There are no products for your operating system ( 'CentOS' 'Linux' '8.5.2111' 'x86_64' ) available from the selected source.
How can I solve this without affecting my site

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-06-25 at 7.38.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-06-25 at 7.38.16 PM.png
    750.6 KB · Views: 8
How can I do this with the steps, and I do not have enough experience? Is there support?
How can I do this with the steps, and I do not have enough experience? Is there support for doing these steps?

Your Report ID is TR-PLSK-53119
The issue has been reported to the support team. Please save the Report ID number and submit a ticket to support, stating your Report ID in your ticket.
I want to send the report to support, but I can't access this report number

Easiest way would be to spin up a new server, get a temporary license to install on the old server and move the current license to the new server, then use the Plesk Migrator to start migrating domains over to the new server, then cut over the DNS to the new server. You will also need to let clients know who is not using your DNS server to update their IP addresses if you are reselling hosting space.

Back