• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How do I add modules?

S

swgraphics

I currently only have the block script module, I'd like to add the others shown on the help page.

Do you have hosting with Hostgator? I already heard that they provide only Script module for some reasons.
Modules can be found on following page: http://www.parallels.com/en/download/sitebuilder4/
It should uploaded into the server directly and installed there, as there is no way to install it through Sitebuilder CP.
For this installation you will need to have root server access.

Yes I do have hosting with HostGator... Do you know why that is? I'll ask them about this...

I called they said they don't allow extra modules at this time... Kind of sucks.

I do not know why Hostgator has such a policy and does not allow to use Sitebuilder full functionality. I heard the same issue from several customers on this forum already but this request should be addressed only to Hostgator as limitation related to their servers configuration.

Back