1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How to block anonymous@hostname.tld emails?

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by ProWebS, Oct 18, 2011.

1. ProWebS

ProWebS Regular Pleskian

57%
    I see lots of customers on their php forms or even hacked scripts that send emails (spam and not only) which use the default address of the server anonymous@hostname.tld

how can I put a permanent block for the server NOT to send out emails witch have as sender "anonymous@hostname.tld" ?

2. skype-Acuity.satya

skype-Acuity.satya Guest

Hi

where you want to block,I mean in your mail server or any personal free email id.

[​IMG]

3. ProWebS

ProWebS Regular Pleskian

57%
    I mean for the server to block all OUTGOING emails (comming from php's mail) that have the default server address anonymous@hostname.tld

4. skype-Acuity.satya

skype-Acuity.satya Guest

hi it seems tuff, because once you blocked TLD users can not send email to that domain .

[​IMG]