• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question How to config memory allocation to nextcloud

stefan-franz

Basic Pleskian
Hallo, i have a V-Server with 1,2 TB ssd drive and ubuntu wie Plesk Obsidian 18.0.35, is running on it - new installation since 7 days.
Where can i adjust the maximum memory allocation for nextcloud?
I can't find the app watchdog, that is described in the help of plesk.

I'm a newbie....
Thanks for your help.
Kind regards, Stefan

By default, an app can consume as much RAM as it likes. I think you probably mean the RAM per PHP script execution, which can be configured in the PHP icon. Besides the drop down suggestions you can also type in a value of your choice. However, more than 512M per script run won't make any sense.

If your system is running on Ubuntu 20, the watchdog extension is not available for that.

Hallo, i ment the space at the ssd
I have a V-Server with 1,2 TB ssd drive memory and i woult like to set a limit to nextcloud not be able to make more thena 1 TB on the ssd drive.
I use VPS Ubuntu 18.04 LTS 64bit + Plesk Obsidian

Plesk also uses FS quotas natively. Just make sure your filesystem has them enabled.

Is there anywhere a menu at the graphic interface? Command line programming ist to strange for me...I'm afraid that something will break at the file system.

Back