• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved How to Configure Postfix to Send Mail Using an External SMTP Server ?

ya i saw that i should be more precise i need it to only accept mail for one domain and not server wide.
so more
like i need to relay emails for a specific domain.com to another mail server.

Hi raykai,

as you might have noticed, postfix have TWO main configuration files: main.cf + master.cf
While you setup more "global" ( server-wide ) postfix configurations at "main.cf", you have the possibility to define domain - specific settings at your "master.cf". Pls. have a look at your current "master.cf" and adapt examples/documentations from your relay - hosting - service to the current domain - specific settings. ;)

Hi raykai,

as you might have noticed, postfix have TWO main configuration files: main.cf + master.cf
While you setup more "global" ( server-wide ) postfix configurations at "main.cf", you have the possibility to define domain - specific settings at your "master.cf". Pls. have a look at your current "master.cf" and adapt examples/documentations from your relay - hosting - service to the current domain - specific settings. ;)

Hi, sorry for posting in this thread but it's just what I want to do, and I didn't want to open a new post for the same...

I have a server with plesk onyx and Centos. I use Postfix. In it I have 12 different domains...
And I would like to use sendinblue for one of them. Let's say "domain1.com"

Sendinblue gave me this config:

smtp_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtp_sasl_password_maps = static:user:pass
smtp_sasl_security_options = noanonymous
smtp_tls_security_level = may
header_size_limit = 4096000
relayhost = smtp-relay.sendinblue.com:587

I used this in other server that was hosting a single domain and worked perfectly, that was in main.cf, but how I can tell to postfix to use this specific configuration for all the outgoing mail sended from domain1.com and leave the others working like now?

Thanks a lot for your help!!!!!

Back