• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

"how to" Custom php.ini for Plesk 8.3

S

soarchrist

Simple question... can I setup a custom php.ini for a particular domain?

Thanx in advance.

Figured it out...

Ok, so I'm a bit disappointed that no one actually suggested this-- either only noobs like myself are perusing the forums or none of you cared to answer this simple question. However, for the sake of google's excellent cache of this forum and for anyone else wondering the same...

Since Plesk uses ONE single php.ini file, you have to make changes to a virtual host's php configuration using the vhost.conf file. There's some good resources for creating the vhost.conf file and how to use it to manipulate the php config. Here's a link to a site that has some info on how to turn off, for example, safe mode (although that's highly unadvisable):

http://www.linuxweblog.com/plesk-vhost.conf

I can't believe no one here responded!
I just made an account to say thanks for writing this. I looked all over and couldn't find anything.
This should help thanks!

Back