• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to delete migrations from list?

cmaxwell

Regular Pleskian
Does anyone know how to delete migrations from the list of migrations on Plesk 8.2.1 if they were made with the RPC?

I have made a lot of migrations via the RPC and they all stay listed in the list of migrations without the option to remove them. Is there a way?

Thanks.

Chris

Hello,

Generally the migration status is displaying in Plesk CP until you press OK button. In Plesk CP go to the PMM, select any migration and click OK, there will be the checkbox whether you want to keep the temporary files, do not check it - do not leave the temporary files (they take a lot of space) and press OK. The migration status will be removed from the list as far as I know.

Hi Julia,

I am referring to migrations which were started by the Plesk API - these don't have any controls whatsoever in the control panel other than they show in the list of migrations.

Chris

Ok, I got it.
Then, most probably the list of the migration exists in the database, PMM table.
Run:
mysql> delete from PMM;

That should clear the records.

Back