• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue How to disable smarterstats from specific subscriptions?

Joe Payne

New Pleskian
Plesk v12.5 Windows, Server 2012 R2

I'm trying to disable smarterstats from specific subscriptions to free up licenses, but I can't find it. I've disabled stats in the hosting plan and let it finish with the sync. Yet every subscription tied to that hosting plan still has a smarterstats site.

So how is it supposed to be done?

Thank you.

Will Plesk ever support the more recent SmarterStats versions? The highest supported now is v8 which is pretty old.....

Except Onyx isn't even ready for production use. So that doesn't help anyone.

And v8.5 is three full versions behind the current release of SmarterStats. So there has been no interest in updating to something more current - even v10 which came out nearly two years ago?

How am I supposed to sell my clients on the idea of using Plesk web statistics when it forces them back three versions of the software?

According to developers, latest version of SS should work, but it was not tested. You can try to use it at least.

Had your technical support look at it a few days ago. It doesn't work from the Web Stats icon in the client dashboard. Their response was that I was using an unsupported version of SmarterStats v10.x

Back