• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to limit Custom Template Access?

I

IndigoTea

The hosting provider I'm using has SiteBuilder available; I'd like to use it to save time when setting up my client sites. However, I do want to be able to use my own design for custom templates. My hosting provider has told me that they don't upload custom templates because they can't limit the template access to specific sites.

Does anyone know how to limit access to custom templates to specific sites? It would really be very helpful, and keep me from having to reinvent the wheel for my clients' needs.

This can be done with help of Sitebuilder plans. In Plesk Sitebuilder, a plan is a set of limits applied to user accounts assigned to it. The general purpose of plans is to regulate distribution of the Plesk Sitebuilder resources, such as hosts, sites, modules, templates and so on among the Plesk Sitebuilder users. Just create specific plan, add necessary templates there and assign it to proper users. For more information better to refer to documentation:
http://download1.parallels.com/SiteBuilder/Windows/docs/4.2/en_US/sitebuilder-4.2-win-admins-guide/

Back