• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question How to limit the Plesk Premium Mail licenses for each subscription

Dennis Rahmen

New Pleskian
Hi, my client has 15 mailboxes and wan´t five of theme to have the Plesk Premium Mail functionality an the other ten to have just the Plesk Premium Mail - Free functionality. How do I limit the number of licenses for each subscription I only see the option to enable Free or Premium Mail.

I am having the same issue as Dennis Rahmen. I don't see the ability to enable premium for a single mailbox user. Only subscription based. What i did see is that when u have 5 licenses and you create 6 mailboxes on a subscription (new testing subscription) the sixth user can also make use of the premium content. Is that normal behavioral?

It´s not possible to enable Plesk Premium Email on a per Mailbox basses. You can, however, overuse the license you have and it will work just fine.
Please vote for the Uservoice idea to get this implemented! ---> Link to idea

Back