• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

how to move a domain to another customer in plesk

balechaparka

Basic Pleskian
I have two customers in my plesk panel.For each customer i have saperate subscription.For 1st customer i have one subscription and and under that subscription i have 3 domains.For another customer i have one subscription and under that subscription a single domain.

I want to move a single domain from first customer to second customer.Can i move a domain from one customer to another.(i don't want to move whole subscription).If possible then how to do it?

We have already corresponding request to developers but this possibility is not implemented yet.

I would be more than clad of that kind of possibility to move domain between subcriptions.

Also if I could link customer under reseller. Now if reseller creates customer there is link but if admin creates customer its not possible to link it under the reseller.

Thanks for that, which seems to change the subscriber of a webspace, a group of domains.

I have a subscriber with 50 domains, who wants to move just one of the domains (and its website and email settings) to another subscriber.

this can be possible in reseller

If you are admin or reseller so you can create a new client as per this link

Then follow the previous link.

I hope I am right or you can contact me in Private Messaging.

Sure, but to move a domain and its website from one subscription to a new customer, I have to do so manually: recreate the webspace, download the files, upload them, export the mySQL databases, import them to the new webspace, recreate the emails settings, etc.

So as far as I know, there is no option to move a domain, its webspace and databases and email, to a new customers/subscriber.

You have reseller or client end account ? or server admin ?

I have a dedicated server with an Admin account, so I can create and change customers, and subscribers. I can see how to Reassign a Subscriptions to a new customer. But this seems to reassign ALL the domains belonging to the subscription to the new customer.

Correct.. :)

I have a dedicated server with an Admin account, so I can create and change customers, and subscribers. I can see how to Reassign a Subscriptions to a new customer. But this seems to reassign ALL the domains belonging to the subscription to the new customer.

Thanks for your reply.
============
All the domains hosted under one domain like domain add on OR hosted individually.

We have already corresponding request to developers but this possibility is not implemented yet.

I guess this feature is not implemented yet.

I made a migration from 9.5 to 11.5 recently and now all my customers' domains have own hosting plans. I don't want to assign a hosting plan for individual domains, I want to assign a hosting plan to a customer That's not good in practice. I didn't like the new business model at all. I am forced to create reseller accounts and change subscribers of the domains which is not absolutely the same thing.

This made everything extremely difficult after migration.

Back