• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to read Mail Accounts when Plesk Mail has disappeared

Chikofsky

New Pleskian
I am migrating off a Plesh Onyx server (CentOS6 no longer supported) that has the "Mail option is missing on Plesk for Linux server" problem (ref. https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...l-option-is-missing-on-Plesk-for-Linux-server ). None of the suggested fixes worked and reinstalling the Plesk Onyx is not an option. The best my ISP can do is restore from backup, but that loses too much changed data from my databases. Mail on the hosted domains is operating currently; I just cannot access the list of Mail accounts nor make any changes. [The Plesk Onyx may be "non-standard" at this point because automatic updates fail and the age of CentOS6 apparently further issues.]

Without changing the (unfixable?) Plesk Onyx, is there a way that I can get a list of the Mail accounts of each hosted domain and where they forward to, as well as a list of the Mailing Lists of each domain? (I can probably give up on any old mailbox contents as long as I can establish the same email addresses and any forwarding on the new Plesk Obsidian server I am migrating to.)

Thanks for suggestions and assistance.

Back