• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved How to renew bulk Let's Encrypt certificate...

raytracy

Basic Pleskian
I have tens more domains with Let's encrypt certificate in use, since I have missed several auto renew schedule, there are only 9 days left to be expired.

I would like to renew all domains by a plesk command line and won't like to click every 'update' button one by one, is it possible?

By the way, how can I modify the auto renew job schedule? or invoke a immediately auto renew for all domains?

Hi raytracy,

when you install the Plesk - Let's Encrypt - Extension, it automatically installs as well a monthly crontab at => Home > Tools & Settings > Scheduled Tasks with the command:
Code:
/opt/psa/admin/bin/php -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php '/opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/letsencrypt/scripts/renew-certificates.php'

You are certainly able to use this command at any time over your command line ( as user "root" over SSH ) and you can certainly click on the "Run now" command at any time, or/and you are able to modify the schedule for the crontab. ;)

/opt/psa/admin/bin/php -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php '/opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/letsencrypt/scripts/renew-certificates.php'

In my case is

/opt/psa/admin/bin/php -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php '/opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/letsencrypt/scripts/renew.php'

We have found this issue.. the current cron points to renew-certificates.php but this does not exist on disk (only renew.php)

Back