1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How to start see debug information

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by igoldman, Jul 6, 2005.

1. igoldman

igoldman Regular Pleskian

23%
    Hello,

I would like to know how can I as admin in Plesk CP to make enable of the option that domain account will see the debug info on his web site.

for example ,
    I write code in ASP

now I upload this file

I visit this web page , if there are errors then I would like to get the specific line which have the problem .

we get all the time the 500 problem web page and not getting more info about the problem.

someone know how to resolve it ?

2. Mr.Incredible

Mr.Incredible Guest

You can enable ASP debug flags on domain properties in IIS MMC. Also you'll can still get error 500 if it's not script, but server-side problem.

3. igoldman

igoldman Regular Pleskian

23%
    I found the solution ,

all the problems is because in Plesk it is defined that if there is ASP error then I will get 500 error page and not the default error web page.
    when I set it to be default then I get details on the error.

the post is close.

4. the big fing

the big fing Guest

how can you set that plesk shows the default error pages?

thnx