• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to use the Backup?

N

nude2life

when I click the backup, the system log give the error below:

Task '/usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/sbbackup all --recursive --output=/usr/local/sitebuilder/backups/backup_all_20080424_2143.xml' failed with code '255'. Output: )

anyone knwo how to use the backup?

Eric

Did you try to run this command directly on the server? If not, try it. Also, I can suggest you to check Logs section in Plesk Sitebuilder admin CP. There you should find some messages related to backup procedure.

here I use the shell access:
[root@NS01 log]# /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/sbbackup all --recursive --output=/usr/local/sitebuilder/backups/backup_all_20080424_2143.xml
Warning: Option 'recursive' is incompatible with 'all' command
Processing "user"...
...admin
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 43 bytes) in /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Zend/Zend/Db/Table/Row.php on line 81

my php.ini already increased to 512M!!!!

anyone know how to solve this?

Eric

Which php.ini file do you mean? Appropriate file in this case is /usr/local/sitebuilder/etc/php.ini. Please check it up. Try to increase memory_limit there. By the way, how many sites do you have? Also, let me know the size of all sites on the server:

# du -sh /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites/ ?

Also, you do not need to use --recursive option as uit is incompatible with 'all' command.

I increased the usr/local/sitebuilder/etc/php.ini memory_limit from 64M to 128M still the same error prompt. below is capture from my shell:

[root@NS ~]# du -sh /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites/
36M /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites/
[root@NS ~]# /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/sbbackup all --output=/usr/local/sitebuilder/backups/backup_all_20080424_2143.xml
Processing "user"...
...admin
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 57 bytes) in /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Zend/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php on line 127

I only got about 10 ppl using this sitebuilder.

please help..

Try to increase memory_limit value up to 128 (or better 256) in /opt/php52/etc/php.ini file. Before that make sure that this file is the one which is used for Sitebuilder PHP configuration:

# sb_config --help|grep php
--phpcli_path PHP CLI executable [/opt/php52/bin/php5]
--phpcgi_path PHP CGI executable [/opt/php52/cgi-bin/php5]

# /opt/php52/bin/php5 -i|grep php.ini
Configuration File (php.ini) Path => /opt/php52/etc/php.ini

Let me know if it helped or not.

Great it work!!! but how to know where is the backup and how can be restore it?

thanks man...

By default backups are stored into /usr/local/sitebuilder/backups/ folder. So you should look there. If backup is done manually with help of /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/sbbackup utility, location can be specified there.
As for restoration process you should check /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/sbrestore utility. Use '--help' option to get information about how backup can be restored.
All available information about backup/restore processes in Sitebuilder can be found in online documentation also:

http://download1.parallels.com/SiteBuilder/4.2.0/doc/admin/en_US/html/index.htm

ok.. thanks.. will check out that.. great support and forum!!!

Back