• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved How to view more than 12 months of webalizer stats

lblanchardiii

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.44
How do I extend the range of webalizer stats? Right now the graphs and webalizer site for my domain only shows the past 12 months. I'd like to extend that to 60 months. I found a few articles online, but none of them work for Plesk ObsidianVersion 18.0.44. I changed the settings in the Plesk control panel for 60 months a few months ago but it still only shows 12 months.

As far as I know, to change this setting for existing sites, you need to use the CLI (or edit the PSA database directly)
This CLI command should be able to do that:
plesk bin subscription_settings --update yourdomain.tld -keep_traf_stat 60

Thank you, that seemed to work. IE: I got no error messages and it said it completed.

When I manually run the stats

plesk sbin statistics --calculate-all

It still only shows 12 months.

Also I just noticed that if I click on the months stats only the last 4 months work. The older 8 return a 404 error.

So I am thinking something is deleting the stats file after 4 months? So webalizer doesn't have any older stats to generate the stats from over a year ago? Perhaps after this month it'll show 13 months on the charts.

But I want to be able to view all the individual months older than 4 months.

old/lost data is lost, no way to get these statistics data back.
so you need to wait till next month to see an additional month and so on.

Why you see 12 months but only four are populated with data, I don't know.
But I only ever work with AWstats, so it's possible that Webalizer does always show the links to all 12 months, thought the data for older stuff got deleted already

This did not work.

Weblizer;
Only shows a 12 month graph. (I want 60 months)
Only shows history/pages 4 months old or newer (I want all history to remain)

I have this setup and working correctly on another server, but that server is not running Plesk. So I am not sure what Plesk is doing or where it's storing the files I need to edit to make this possible.

What do you have in the service plan "Logs & Statistics" > "Retain web and traffic statistics for"? Statistics are only kept as long as configured there (or as a customized filed in a customized plan of a subscription).

Back