• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Howto block mail from specific address.

keff

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I'm trying to use spamfilter to block mail from specific address, adding this e-mail to spamfilter in mail account settings, but it doesn't work. In logs I see:

spamc[13430]: skipped message, greater than max message size (256000 bytes).

Mislav0 - thanks but this isn't what I need. My problem is to block mails for specific mail account.

Igor - thanks for the answer, but where is max message size settings for spamassassin in Plesk 11.0.9 ?

Igor - thanks for the answer, but where is max message size settings for spamassassin in Plesk 11.0.9 ?
As far as I know it is hardcoded in 11.0.9. So, consider upgrade possibility.

Mislav0 - thanks but this isn't what I need. My problem is to block mails for specific mail account.

You want to block both IMAP(POP)/SMTP for specific email account and the rest of the email accounts under domain name and server should work normally? If this is not what you though, please give more details about the same.

If this is the case: to be honest I don't know, I never had same situation and need to do so. I know that ISPConfig itself have like ages already option to disable IMAP/POP and in newest version they even have option to disable SMTP per mailbox, but I've never checked what really get changed in postfix itself.

But yeah, I can see potential in using it, I could even investigate this a bit on our test server, because functionallity is quite interesting (e.g. client was sending spam and you disable him SMTP, but he can still read emails).

Hello.

You could give such example in first reply, because I can see finally what you really want. I've no idea if this is possible nor how to do it.

Hello.

You could give such example in first reply, because I can see finally what you really want. I've no idea if this is possible nor how to do it.

Last night I upgrade Plesk to 11.5.30. Now I can set Spamassassin to check message bigger than 256Kb, and after adding mail address to black list on specific mail account mails are blocked.

Procmail can do that, but I can't find any info about how to run procmail on Plesk 11.5.30 with postfix.

Back