• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

hwo to fix SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

parahakoo

New Pleskian
I'm facing an issue only my pc I reinstall lets encrypt certificate again and again but I can't open on my pc or laptop but I can open in my office pc and network. ISP are different.
Please guide me ho can I fix this problem.

What is set in your Firefox configuration in the variable security.tls.version.max? (about:config, then search for security.tls.version.max)
What TLS versions does your server deliver? (# plesk sbin sslmng --show-config)

What is set in your Firefox configuration in the variable security.tls.version.max? (about:config, then search for security.tls.version.max)
What TLS versions does your server deliver? (# plesk sbin sslmng --show-config)
value set: 4

Attachments

• dsd.PNG
    dsd.PNG
    11.4 KB · Views: 2
plesk sbin sslmng --show-config
output:

{
"full": {
"all": {
"dhparams_size": 2048,
"ciphers": "EECDH+AESGCM+AES128:EECDH+AESGCM+AES256:EECDH+CHACHA20:E DH+AESGCM+AES128:EDH+AESGCM+AES256:EDH+CHACHA20:EECDH+SHA256+AES128:EECDH+SHA384 +AES256:EDH+SHA256+AES128:EDH+SHA256+AES256:EECDH+SHA1+AES128:EECDH+SHA1+AES256: EDH+SHA1+AES128:EDH+SHA1+AES256:EECDH+HIGH:EDH+HIGH:AESGCM+AES128:AESGCM+AES256: CHACHA20:SHA256+AES128:SHA256+AES256:SHA1+AES128:SHA1+AES256:HIGH:!aNULL:!eNULL: !EXPORT:!DES:!RC4:!3DES:!MD5:!PSK:!KRB5:!aECDH:!kDH",
"strong_dh": true,
"protocols": [
"TLSv1.2",
"TLSv1.3"
],
"cipher_server_order": true
},
"dovecot": {

Attachments

• plesk sbin.pdf
    65.4 KB · Views: 1
As both configurations seem to match there is some likelihood that your computer is infected with malware that is redirecting browser requests to a third-party.

Back