• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

I Cant Access to Control Panel of Suscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristianSolisT

New Pleskian
i update to version 11.5 from 11.0, all process finished fine. But i have problems to access to Control Panel:

if i click on "Open in Control Panel" of any subscription stay looping infinitely and i cant access to Power User Panel.

sometimes show this error:
Error: Unable to create or update the subscription: The PHP handler "module" is not registered. It was probably deleted from the server. Register a handler with the same properties and try again.

when i access to inactive subscription and then select other account.

I tried to add a New Subscription, but show this error: Error: Unable to determine preferred php handler id.

i used bootstrapper but i cant fix it.

so, what can i do?

2. Check the PHP handlers in /etc/psa/php_versions.json

id: display name: version: type: cgi-bin: php.ini:
module 5.3 5.3 module /usr/bin/php-cgi /etc/php.ini
fastcgi 5.3 5.3 fastcgi /usr/bin/php-cgi /etc/php.ini
cgi 5.3 5.3 cgi /usr/bin/php-cgi /etc/php.ini

3 . Check the PHP handlers in the Plesk database.

Appear only this:

mysql> select section,name from ServiceNodeEnvironment where section='phphandlers';
+-------------+--------+
| section | name |
+-------------+--------+
| phphandlers | synced |
+-------------+--------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

i refreshed the Plesk Components in the Plesk Control Panel > Tools and Utilities > Server Components and press the Refresh button and problem still.

Failed loading /usr/lib64/php/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: /usr/lib64/php/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: undefined symbol: php_body_write
PHP Fatal error: Directive 'safe_mode' is no longer available in PHP in Unknown on line 0

why? is this the problem?

Yes. This has been discussed several times on these forums. Please use forum search.

Somethings require hands-on investigation especially if Plesk's suggested procedures fail to work!

However, if you are sure all the below phphandlers are installed and existent on your server, perhaps you could try adding them manually to the "ServiceNodeEnvironment" and see what happens ...

Take note of the records so you can always remove them should you experience UN-expected results! Please note that, this is totally UN-researched and UN-tested procedure ...(since I have not experienced this my self)

Code:
mysql> select section,name from ServiceNodeEnvironment where section='phphandlers';
+-------------+---------+
| section     | name    |
| phphandlers | cgi     |
| phphandlers | fastcgi |
| phphandlers | module  |
| phphandlers | synced  |

you could try adding them manually to the "ServiceNodeEnvironment" and see what happens ...

I can already tell you what will happen. PHP wouldn't work anyway. And that IS the culprit. Also, meddling with Plesk DB is dangerous if you are not sure about consequences.

As a rule of thumb, if you get error like 'The PHP handler "module" is not registered.' after some kind of upgrade or update this is most likely due to broken default PHP installation! Fix it, refresh Panel components and you should be good to go.

I can already tell you what will happen. PHP wouldn't work anyway. And that IS the culprit. Also, meddling with Plesk DB is dangerous if you are not sure about consequences.

As a rule of thumb, if you get error like 'The PHP handler "module" is not registered.' after some kind of upgrade or update this is most likely due to broken default PHP installation! Fix it, refresh Panel components and you should be good to go.

how can i fix it? i dont know what can i do.
how can i refresh panel components on 11.5? i did it on Tools & Settings - Server Management - Server Components and clic on "Refresh"

how can i fix it? i dont know what can i do.

Is it really so hard to search these forums? Let me do it for you:
http://forum.parallels.com/showthre...ng-from-11-5-30-Update-7-to-11-5-30-Update-10
http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?289409-Fatal-plesk-errors-after-upgrading-to-11-5
http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?289614-Plesk-11-x-to-11-5-Upgrade-Gone-Bad

This in particular may interest you (though it is not an ideal solution).

how can i refresh panel components on 11.5? i did it on Tools & Settings - Server Management - Server Components and clic on "Refresh"

You are correct, as per mentioned KB: "If some handlers are missing from the database, it is necessary to refresh the Plesk Components in the Plesk Control Panel > Tools and Utilities > Server Components and press the Refresh button."

During a migration, I'm getting the error:

Unable to determine preferred php handler

Any idea of how to fix it?

== STDERR ====================
Error: Unable to determine preferred php handler id2013-11-18T20:12:21+01:00 ERR (3) [panel]: exception 'PleskFatalException' with message 'Unable to determine preferred php handler id' in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Hosting/Options/Availability.php:111
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Hosting/Options/Availability.php(139): Hosting_Options_Availability->getPreferredPhpHandlerId()
#1 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/PleskDataManager.php(126): Hosting_Options_Availability->getPreferredPhpHandler()
#2 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/Capability/Checker/RequiredComponent.php(46): backup_Conflicts_PleskDataManager->getServiceNodeScripting('1')
#3 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/Capability/Checker/RequiredComponent.php(25): backup_Conflicts_Capability_Checker_RequiredComponent->_getSystemComponents()
#4 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/Resolver/UnfitSettingsResolver.php(448): backup_Conflicts_Capability_Checker_RequiredComponent->__construct(Object(backup_Conflicts_PleskDataManager))
#5 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/Resolver/UnfitSettingsResolver.php(30): backup_Conflicts_Resolver_UnfitSettingsResolver->_processSpamassassinInfo(Object(DOMXPath))
#6 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/Resolver.php(121): backup_Conflicts_Resolver_UnfitSettingsResolver->resolve(Object(DOMDocument), 'admin')
#7 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/Resolver.php(73): backup_Conflicts_Resolver->_resolveConflictsInDumpPart('/usr/local/psa/...', true)
#8 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/ConflictsRunner.php(78): backup_Conflicts_Resolver->resolveConflicts()
#9 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/Runner.php(13): ConflictsRunner::run(Array)
#10 {main}

[2013-11-18 20:12:21.538|15566] CRITICAL: PMMUtility exception:
Subprocess <subprocess[15567] '/usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/Runner.php --resolve-conflicts --owner-guid=30771f87-a44e-44f5-96aa-ec9deb07ecab --restore-specification=/usr/local/psa/PMM/rsessions/20131118201220228/dump/dump_index.xml --conflicts-description=/usr/local/psa/PMM/rsessions/20131118201220228/conflict_description --conflicts-resolution-rules=/usr/local/psa/PMM/rsessions/20131118201220228/conflict_resolution_rules --restore-specification-out=/usr/local/psa/PMM/rsessions/20131118201220228/dump --session-path=/usr/local/psa/PMM/rsessions/20131118201220228 --log=conflict-resolve.log --extension-filter-file-out=/usr/local/psa/PMM/rsessions/20131118201220228/extension_filter --mode=migration'> was finished with exit code 1
== STDOUT ====================

== STDERR ====================
Error: Unable to determine preferred php handler id2013-11-18T20:12:21+01:00 ERR (3) [panel]: exception 'PleskFatalException' with message 'Unable to determine preferred php handler id' in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Hosting/Options/Availability.php:111
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Hosting/Options/Availability.php(139): Hosting_Options_Availability->getPreferredPhpHandlerId()
#1 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/PleskDataManager.php(126): Hosting_Options_Availability->getPreferredPhpHandler()
#2 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/Capability/Checker/RequiredComponent.php(46): backup_Conflicts_PleskDataManager->getServiceNodeScripting('1')
#3 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/Capability/Checker/RequiredComponent.php(25): backup_Conflicts_Capability_Checker_RequiredComponent->_getSystemComponents()
#4 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/Resolver/UnfitSettingsResolver.php(448): backup_Conflicts_Capability_Checker_RequiredComponent->__construct(Object(backup_Conflicts_PleskDataManager))
#5 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/Resolver/UnfitSettingsResolver.php(30): backup_Conflicts_Resolver_UnfitSettingsResolver->_processSpamassassinInfo(Object(DOMXPath))
#6 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/Resolver.php(121): backup_Conflicts_Resolver_UnfitSettingsResolver->resolve(Object(DOMDocument), 'admin')
#7 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/Resolver.php(73): backup_Conflicts_Resolver->_resolveConflictsInDumpPart('/usr/local/psa/...', true)
#8 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/ConflictsRunner.php(78): backup_Conflicts_Resolver->resolveConflicts()
#9 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/Runner.php(13): ConflictsRunner::run(Array)
#10 {main}

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/share/pmmcli/pmmcli.py", line 2491, in main
data_action_response, errcode_response, error_message = actions.get(sys.argv[1][2:])(parameters)
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/share/pmmcli/pmmcli.py", line 2328, in resolve_conflicts
return ActionRunner(ResolveConflictsAction, resolve_conflicts_task_description, None).doActivity()
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/share/pmmcli/pmmcli.py", line 164, in doActivity
result = self.processor.doActivity()
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/share/pmmcli/pmmcli.py", line 1595, in doActivity
rsession.resolveConflictsOnce(self.get_resolve_conflicts_task_description().get_conflict_resolution_rules())
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/share/pmmcli/pmmcli_session.py", line 590, in resolveConflictsOnce
self.__doResolveConflictsOnce(conflict_resolution_rules_object)
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/share/pmmcli/pmmcli_session.py", line 587, in __doResolveConflictsOnce
pmm_conflict_detector.ConflictResolver.run(owner_guid, self.__restore_specification, self.__conflict_description, stored_conflict_resolution_rules, self.__session_path, self.__dump_index, self.__session_dump_path, self.__extension_filter_file, self.get_restore_mode())
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/share/pmmcli/pmm_conflict_detector.py", line 143, in run
raise PMMUtilityException('Conflict Resolver', x)
PMMUtilityException: Conflict Resolver was finished with exit code 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back