• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

I can't send email go to other email !!

first of all check for port 25 is open for outgoing connections
also try to look through smtp log files for any error messages regarding message delivery from [email protected], very likely you will find the reason

Same problem here too.
Port 25 of course is active, and regular SMTP-Server running correctly.

For sure PLESK is responsible, because each website located at the default web-site, configured under IIS sends eMail correctly.

When we configure new domains and websites by hand directly in IIS the CDOSYS works pretty fine. Only domains created by PLESK deny the sending from eMails.

Already checked the configuration in MailEnable too.

The diagnostic-tool doesn't show any failures or errors besindes some warnings. These warnings just want to upgrade to prof version instead of the standard which we use.

The error-message which appears, when sending email from asp-page (using CDONTS or CDOSYS) is as followed:

CDO.Message.1 Fehler "80040220'
Der "SendUsing"-Konfigurationswert ist ungültig.
xxx.asp, line 127

in line 127 we only have placed the SEND-Function

Any idea appreciated very well,
thx in advance

Regards

Originally posted by syso
Same problem here too.
Port 25 of course is active, and regular SMTP-Server running correctly.

For sure PLESK is responsible, because each website located at the default web-site, configured under IIS sends eMail correctly.

When we configure new domains and websites by hand directly in IIS the CDOSYS works pretty fine. Only domains created by PLESK deny the sending from eMails.

Already checked the configuration in MailEnable too.

The diagnostic-tool doesn't show any failures or errors besindes some warnings. These warnings just want to upgrade to prof version instead of the standard which we use.

The error-message which appears, when sending email from asp-page (using CDONTS or CDOSYS) is as followed:

CDO.Message.1 Fehler "80040220'
Der "SendUsing"-Konfigurationswert ist ungültig.
xxx.asp, line 127

in line 127 we only have placed the SEND-Function

Any idea appreciated very well,
thx in advance

Regards

All errors related to ASP scripting you can find at Microsoft web site

http://support.microsoft.com

As for you problem:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322338/en-us

Originally posted by peem7
I can't send email go to other email !!
I use Plesk 7.5.6

follow :
[email protected] to [email protected] >> OK
and other email to [email protected] >> OK

BUT
[email protected] to Other email >> NO

Please help this problem

Thanks,
Peem7

Please make sure that SMTP service is configured properly.

For example:
If you use MailEnable you should ensure that DNS server for SMTP service is set to correct one. Also `local domain name` for SMTP should be correct and has reverse PTR DNS record.
If you have got DNS server not configured for SMTP then SMTP will not be able to resolve any external domain mail exchanger.

Same Problem here. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Dear OlegB,

You mentioned "If you have got DNS server not configured for SMTP then SMTP will not be able to resolve any external domain mail exchanger." in your reply.

Please let me know how to check the configuration of DNS Server. I have read most of the post on Mailenable with Plesk, but still can't sort out this problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nascentsoft

Back