• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue I del backup at backup manager, But the file remains on the local.

r1235613

New Pleskian
Environment:
  • I mount amazon EFS on /efs_amazon.
  • I alaways backup file to aws S3
The /efs_amazon folder is just a temporary space to hold files until uploaded to S3.

Today, I remove local backup with plesk backup manager on domain panel.
But the backup file still take up my space.
註解 2020-04-11 194245.png
註解 2020-04-11 194638.png
  1. Can I del those file?
  2. How can I find those backup files (and delete it)?

It seems that on Mar 19, 2020 the backup failed to build the backup file for some reason (look in the backup logfile for that day), so the intermediate files are still left lying around. If you don't need them anymore, just delete all the *_2003190511.tgz files.
(Though I wonder why those intermediate files and the backup description files (those backup_info* files are what the backup manager uses to display the existing backups) are in that folder? Normally they are in /var/lib/psa/dumps/)

> Though I wonder why those intermediate files and the backup description files
I change backup location to save disk space ( I use AWS EFS, it charge fee by seconds)

It seems that on Mar 19, 2020 the backup failed to build the backup file for some reason (look in the backup logfile for that day), so the intermediate files are still left lying around. If you don't need them anymore, just delete all the *_2003190511.tgz files.
(Though I wonder why those intermediate files and the backup description files (those backup_info* files are what the backup manager uses to display the existing backups) are in that folder? Normally they are in /var/lib/psa/dumps/)

Back