• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question I got error while updating plesk.

ramakrishna143

New Pleskian
Error
Unable to obtain the required version of Plesk Installer: The required version '3.22.14' was not found on the server.
This could happen because of configuration error at the installation source.
The version 3.22.14.0 that was downloaded is not suitable for installation of the product you selected.

They told me to post your problem in forum.
Can you give me ticket id? I will check it because it is impossible.
Forum is just community where everyone helps each other. It is not official Plesk support.

I updated it but i got error after upgrading. When i open plesk its showing

ERROR: Cannot redeclare Clue\StreamFilter\append() (previously declared in C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\plib\vendor\clue\stream-filter\src\functions.php:17) (functions.php:27)

i have same problem , but i can not get help from anybody , when i contact to Datacenter ( Hetzner.com ) for support , answered to me i have not support any kind of software for example plesk , when contact to Plesk team answered to me you should get support from partner , are Customers ridiculous in your company ? i pay money every month without any kind of support !

Plesk Company passes the customer to Hetzner
Hetzner passes the Customers to Plesk Company , customers are not ball !

it is joke support

Back